Register and Monitor Your Sun Life Mutual Funds OnlinePosted by Garry De Castro on February 18, 2014 Blog | Tags: mutual funds | No comments
How to Register and Monitor your Sun Life Mutual Funds Online?
- On Sun Life Philippines website – http://www.sunlife.com.ph, select SunLink Online and then Sign In.
- It will open a pop-up window where you will be asked to enter your username and password. But since you don’t have any yet, click Register so that we can register your account.
- It will then open go to the Terms and Conditions page. Read it and once done, click Agree.
- The Registration Form will open. Fill it up with your personal details and more importantly with the correct Mutual Fund account number (ends with CF01) and Account Type. Please remember the USERNAME that you will nominate.
- If there are no errors or mistakes, you will then be directed to the Thank You page that says “you will receive an email for confirmation” – something like that.
- Check your email to see the password given to you. Then Sign In to check your Online Account. Congratulations, you can now monitor the movement of your investments.