How to Register Your Sun Life VUL / Trad Policy in Sun Link OnlinePosted by Garry De Castro on February 5, 2014 Blog | Tags: sunlife online | 15 comments
Register your Sun Life VUL / Trad Policy in Sun Link Online to be able to do the following
- View your account record anytime, anywhere
- Receive your premium notices online
- Pay your premium dues on your PESO policies online using VISA or MASTERCARD credit card (for TRAD policies only), or by accessing any of the online banking facilities of our affiliated banks
How to Register
- Visit our website: www.sunlife.com.ph
- Go to the SunLink Online Section found under “Quick Links” and click GO.
- Click “Register Link”
- It will open the Terms and Conditions page. Read it and once done, click Agree.
- Fill out the online registration form and click “Submit”. No need to fill up the “Pre Need Information” and Mutual Fund Information. In case you also have a Mutual Fund Account, better add it once you’ve registered your VUL / Trad Policies first.(You will receive an online message informing you about the status of your registration).
- Wait for the initial password which will be sent to your billing address upon activation of your registration
Should you encounter any problems during registration, call Sun Life Hotline at (02) 849-9888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org