How to Register Your Sun Life VUL / Trad Policy in Sun Link Online

Posted by Garry De Castro on February 5, 2014 Blog | Tags: | 13 comments

Register your Sun Life VUL / Trad Policy in Sun Link Online to be able to do the following

• View your account record anytime, anywhere
  • Receive your premium notices online
  • Pay your premium dues on your PESO policies online using VISA or MASTERCARD credit card (for TRAD policies only), or by accessing any of the online banking facilities of our affiliated banks

How to Register

1. Visit our website: www.sunlife.com.ph
  2. Go to the SunLink Online Section found under “Quick Links” and click GO.Sun Link Online
  3. Click “Register Link”quicklink2
  4. It will open the Terms and Conditions page. Read it and once done, click Agree.
  5. Fill out the online registration form and click “Submit”. No need to fill up the “Pre Need Information” and Mutual Fund Information. In case you also have a Mutual Fund Account, better add it once you’ve registered your VUL / Trad Policies first.(You will receive an online message informing you about the status of your registration).quicklink31
  6. Wait for the initial password which will be sent to your billing address upon activation of your registration

Should you encounter any problems during registration, call Sun Life Hotline at (02) 849-9888 or email at sunlink@sunlife.com

13 Comments

• Cla said on Sep 16, 2017 8:55 am

I have a problem registering my account online. It kept saying that the e mail/username I placed were unavaible. Changed my e mail 2 times but still can’t register. Can u help me with it? Thanks.

• Garry De Castro said on Sep 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Cla, have you tried forgot password feature? If yes and you still have problems, the best person to help you will be Customer Service. Give a call at 849 9888 and they will be more than glad to help you with your registration.

You may also ask help from your Sun Life advisor. If he/she can’t help you, you can transfer your account to other advisors that can help you. 😀

• Andrea said on Sep 9, 2017 10:58 pm

i was able to register my vul and index fund with the old sunlink, but with the updated sunlink i dont know how would i register my equity fund.

• Garry De Castro said on Sep 10, 2017 12:54 am

Hi Andrea, were u able to login using your old access details?

If you’re totally unable to add your equity mutual fund account, I’d suggest to ask help from your Sun Life advisor so he/she can assist you with the head office.

Or you may call directly in our hotline 848 9888 and they will be gladly assist you in adding that in your account. Feel free to message me in messenger if u want instant reply.

• Aiah said on Jul 3, 2017 5:24 am

Hi, how would i know my plan number? I want to register online but plan number is required. I have my policy number only. Thank you.

• Garry De Castro said on Jul 4, 2017 3:02 am

Hi Aiah. If you’re only registering your Insurance Plan, just leave the plan number blank. Only the policy number is required.

• Mae said on Apr 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi

Ask ko lang if you can withdraw fund from your variable life insurance policy via online if not
    how is the process?

Thanks

• Garry De Castro said on Jun 19, 2017 1:38 am

Hi Mae, withrawal from your VUL policy is not possible via online. You’ll have to submit a VUL withdrawal form to Sun Life signed by you as the policy owner and Irrevocable beneficiaries if any.

• Jhay Bhee said on Mar 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi! How can i change the email address i registered, cause i registered the wrong one. Thank you.

• Garry De Castro said on Mar 19, 2017 2:55 am

Hi Jhay, best to call Sun Life’s customer service hotline at (02) 8499888. They will assist you how you can change your email address.

• Janice Ramirez said on Jan 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi, for some reasons BPI removed my list of payees that i used to pay via app and website. I tried adding it as a new payee but sunlife has 4 options. Which option should i chose? i have 1 VUL acct and 1 Educational Plan .

Thanks

• Garry De Castro said on Jan 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi Janice, for VUL – use Sun Life of Canada Phils Inc (SUNLIF). For your educational plan, would you know the exact name of the plan?

• Garry De Castro said on Jan 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi Janice, for the VUL account look for Sun Life of Canada Phils Inc or SUNLIF. For your Educational Plan, can you double check the name of the product? If it’s Sun Maxilink Bright or Sun Maxilink Prime or Sun Smarter Life, same merchant name – Sun Life of Canada Phils Inc or SUNLIF.

Got something to say?